Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would love to know what you think!

I have to say, I really LOVE blogging and meeting new friends out there in blogland! I have noticed my followers have grown and I just want to say thank you and "what's up?" :) I have been in a bit of a rut as far as everything and need to get out before the rut gets bigger and deeper! Blogging, crafting, mommying, laundry, cleaning....I'm not the only one right? Where's my energy? I think it's the lack of Dr. Pepper running through my veins. I haven't had one since January 1st and I have never wanted one more! Ahhhh...my Diet Pepsi will have to do. Ok, enough of my rambling...

So I put myself out there with my Ta-dah Tuesday linky party and I'm diggin it! How about you? Would you be interested in doing blog swaps? I would love to get some of your input as far as this blog goes....so please, pretty please vote and or leave me a comment and let me know!




So THANK YOU MUCH if you voted and onto On the Menu Monday even though it's 9:45 pm :)

Four Cheese Ravioli with Herb Oil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this recipe in Woman's Day magazine. Click on the picture to get the recipe!

5 comments:

Kifus said...

Hey Beckie. I just voted for tutorials but when I checked the results it just shows 0 votes for it. Wonder if it takes a little time to show? Ah well, anyway, now you know!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog because it has such variety! So i just marked a little of everything. If you are interested in doing a blog swap drop me a note. Joy @ mommaskindacrafty(at)gmail(dot)com

Melanie said...

I just voted for tutorials but I don't know why because I just want it done for me. I never go through with them. I would rather just buy it for me already made. You know...the bows...I'm never going to make them...I would rather buy them from you...and the bow holders...put them at your shop and I would buy them from you in a heart beat. So maybe I should change my vote to a little bit of everything...

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

I like the variety of your blog, you are doing something right for sure. I'd be interested in a blog swap, just drop me a note if you want.
texasmonkeyboutique@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

After seeing that ravioli I had to vote recipes. Yummy yum yum!!