Monday, April 19, 2010

Come join the party....Ta-Dah (check me out) Tuesday!

Yippie! It's that time again! I really enjoyed headed on over to the blogs that linked up last week (I really tried to leave a comment on each and every one....if I missed you, I'm sorry) and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves for this week!

Can we do something a little bit different? I love how Diana over at New Friend Friday has it set up where you comment on the person who has the link just before yours....can we try that? Everyone loves some comment love....it puts a smile on your face doesn't it?!

Remember: Link up only your post and please no giveaways.
Also add this button to the bottom of your post so other know where to come and party!
Thanks and can't wait to check you out!








1 comment:

Marie said...

Hello sweet Beckie - so happy to meet you! Thank you for hosting this fun party.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com