Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother's Day gift ideas

Can you believe Mother's Day is almost here?! It is, next to my birthday, my favorite day of the year :)
I know I refer a lot to Martha and her ideas (I love the woman what can I say) but here are
some gift ideas for Mother's Day...

(click on the photo to get the how to)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flowered brooch

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sugar cookies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Homemade bath salts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Herb garden kit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Monogrammed tea towels

Have you figured out your Mother's Day gifts?
What are you doing?

3 comments:

Heavenly Savings said...

You have some very neat items on your blog!!! I’m a new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

Amy said...

I found you from New Friend Friday and LOVE your blog. I wish I found it sooner!You have a new follower!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see your old blog look but this one looks great!! I have been wanting to do a 3 column blog look but haven't had the time to figure it out and am too tight with money to pay someone to do it for me- oh my confession time!!

bee blessed
mary