Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GLEE!

Is anyone else even remotely as excited to see this tonight as I am?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I never got into the season last year, but I saw them perform on Oprah last week (that woman can get people to do almost anything I think) and I was hooked. Next thing ya know I'm signing up for Netflix so I can watch the episodes. But only getting one disc at a time was driving me nuts so my sweet hubby bought me the season. I watched it over the weekend and now I'm counting down the hours until it's on tonight after American Idol....am I a geek or what?!
Am I alone in this obsession?

Also, thanks to those who have linked up so far on my first ever linky party!
Check it out below!



8 comments:

Melanie said...

Glee is absolutely one if not the best show on TV. I can't wait either. I got hooked at the first season and I love the music is just plain hilarious.

Rachel Berry said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Glee!!!!
I own the first season on DVD and also the 2 soundtracks!! See told you I love it!

And the best part, the main Character's name is Rachel Berry!

Go figure!!

:)Rachel

Ps. I'm so glad you got your flowers! How strange it took that long.

MindyMindy said...

Ok, I'm not trying to ruin the party here, but I dont get it. lol. Everyone I know loves it, but I dont get why they love it SOO much. I'll watch it, but I'm not all excited like its my birthday or anything. lol

Unknown said...

Ok downer Mindy! If anything you'll love Sue...she reminds me of you....that no filter super funniness stuff that I sooo love about you!

Kelli W said...

I am in love with Glee! It is just the right balance of funny and serious with some awesome singing thrown in too! I can't wait for tonight's episode!

Beth said...

LOVE Glee!!! Can't wait to see what's next!!!!! And that makes us not geeks... But Gleeks! ;)

amanda said...

Love, Love, Love Glee! I am so glad that it is back. :)

Jen said...

I have been wondering what to order from Netflix for summer viewing. I have not seen an episode yet, but after this and all the comments, I am eager to check it out.
Jen :)