Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Earth Day Crafts!

Sorry....I couldn't resist some more of these fun ideas to celebrate Earth Day!
Click on picture to be taken to the fabulous people behind these ideas!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These ADORABLE flowers are made out of soda cans!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I love love this shirt....just wish I would have found it earlier to make some for my kids :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great projects for toddlers...finger paint the earth onto paper plates!

Check out the post below for more ideas for Earth Day!



5 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Thank you for the shout out. It makes my heart all warm and fuzzy! I will definitely grab a button and put it up on my blog.

Thanks again.

Larissa

The K Family said...

Stumbled upon your blog by hitting the next blog button. Love the craft ideas. That tree shirt is hilarious!!

Love your blog. I'm now one of your newest followers. :)

http://thekelkers.blogspot.com

Michelle

Unknown said...

This is super cute!
Happy new friend Friday!
I am following you now, come follow me!
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Karrie said...

I love your stuff! I really like the soda can (tin can) flowers. Keep up the good work.

kristin said...

well, thanks for showing off our earths.

i'm glad to have found your blog...eager to read more!