Monday, March 12, 2012

Vase makeovers

Are you sitting down?  It has been a looooong time since I actually sat down to do something crafty....and I finally made time to do a super quick, super easy, super cheap craft project.  I'm sure you have seen the painted vases floating around Pintrest.  I gathered up some dollar store vases (I did get mine at Dollar Tree) and made up these pretties.





The idea came from the adorable blog

And if your wondering about the vase in the back, I actually found this hideous looking vase (it was this awful red color) at Pier 1 and all I did was hot glue jute around the entire thing....it's one of my favorite pieces in the house!  So there ya go, some really inexpensive ways to spice up your home :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What type of paint did you use? Did you paint both the inside and outside of the vases?