Here are some more questions to go along with the Interview Your Kids post here.
26. How much money could you use a week? Why?
27. What kinds of lies do your friends tell their parents?
28. If you had to have a disability, which one of these would you pick, and why?
inability to walk
29. What are the qualities that make a good friend?
30. Do you think you should be paid for specific chores? Which ones? And how much do you think each is worth?
31. What was your favorite toy when you were little?
32. What do you say to comfort yourself when something scares you (like when a plan is bumpy, of when you are in a scary place)?
33. What do you think makes a person good-looking?
34. What would you do if you saw a group of guys who looked like a gang walking toward you?
35. If you could decorate our place, what would it look like?
36. What do you think of my driving?
37. Looking at your pictures. When you think you have been the cutest so far?
38. What do you think are the characteristics that make a good parent?
39. Name the three movie stars you most admire.
40. Have you ever imitated something you saw in a movie? What was it?
41. Do you think kids ought to get sex education? If you do, what kinds of things are appropriate? If you don't, why not?
42. Name a TV or movie star that you think is lame.
43. Do you think it's important to get physical education in school? Why or why not?
44. Do you think I lose my temper too often? If so, how often?
45. What do you think is the right amount of hugging and kissing that should go on between kids and their mom? How about kids and their dad?
46. What is the most enjoyable thing our family has done together in the last three years?
47. Do you think that kids as young as twelve can fall in love? If not, at what age do you think that happens?
48. What do you think is beyond the stars?
49. What is the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you?
50. Why do you, or don't you, like violent movies?