Friday, March 2, 2012

March Photo A Day Challenge

Holy crap!  Where did February go?  Seriously.  Life is just whipping by too fast for my liking.
Noticing today that is actually March 2 made me realize that I haven't posted the 
March Photo A Day Challenge ideas....my bad (takin it back to the 90's :)
And if I really think about it...There are are good chunk of pictures from the end of February that I didn't get around to posting.  Whoopsie.

Well, I'll be back later to post those pics and also show you my progress with the 21 Day Organizing Challenge.  I gotta get my Zumba on (I've lost 10lbs peeps!)


and I thought I would throw this in, that Dr. Seuss is a wise wise man... :)
Happy Dr. Seuss day!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Beckie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/