Saturday, March 17, 2012

A St. Patrick's Day of Fun

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


We spent our morning on a fun treasure hunt!  This Leprechaun had us running all over...



This pot of gold was worth the hunt....full of all sorts of yummies.  My kids favorite chips, Lucky Charm bars, Reese's cups, Rolos and other junk :)  They were thrilled to say the least!

Then we walked into the kitchen to see this...


Lots of little Leprechaun feet.  At least he left a treat!


And you won't believe what he left in the toilet....I guess when you have to go, you have to go!
My kids laughed their head off :)


He couldn't leave without leaving a few more messes...



Did the little green man make it to your house?


Where did I find those adorable clues and bag toppers you ask?  Right here.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Every year I have the intention of doing something fun like this and then the day comes and I just don't do it. You are seriously a super mom. I love it. I need some of your spunk and energy. I love it. Your kids will remember how much fun it was. Maybe next year (ha ha)

Unknown said...

Oh Melanie...you are too sweet. Super mom...hardly! I put this stuff together the night before at like 10 and finished at midnight because I kind of forgot that St. Patty's was the next day until Boston said a prayer that he hoped the Leprechaun would come to our house the next day....ahhhhh!