Friday, February 24, 2012

Operation...Get Healthy!

Operation Get Healthy!
Have you ever just sat and thought...I need to lose weight...I feel so tired...I feel awful...yeah, me too.  ALL THE TIME.  So often in fact that I had a mini breakthrough and went a bit nuts throwing out all junk and crap and replacing with uber healthy stuff!  Here are some of the things I'm digging...


The Green Monster

Cucumber and Avocado Caprese Salad
(mmmmm...lunch today!)

Kiwi dipped in dark chocolate
(really helps when you need a little chocolate fix.  Just make sure to limit yourself to two :)

The Biggest Loser Oatmeal Pancakes
(made with cottage cheese and so good for you!  Just beware, the texture is a bit weird at first.  They don't seem cooked through, but they are)

Cliff and Luna Bars
These "Oh soooo good" Cliff Bars and Luna Bars can be found pretty much anywhere.  This White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Chocolate dipped coconut are my favorites!

Find all the recipes at my Operation Get Healthy pin board and find a few more ideas!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: