Friday, February 17, 2012

Back to Couponing

I use to be a pretty avid couponer.  Meaning I would make it to the store the day the ads came out and push my way through lady after lady trying to get my 3 or 4 items....those were the days :)  lol... 
I am by no means a pro couponer, so far from it when you see these crazy people on tv buying up the stores and only paying 5 bucks, (that is so another post) but it is an awful lot of fun to save money.  My best shopping trip yet was at Smith's.  My total was around $81.00 and it came out to .02 cents!  Crazy!  I'm thinking that may never happen again.  So in an effort to get my butt back to couponing I am introducing you to the sites that helped me get the ball rolling on saving some money...


Common Sense With MoneyBecome FabuLESSly Frugal and learn how to coupon!

A wonderful site full of codes for % off and free shipping etc...

$5 Dinners


The majority of these sites have posts and/or videos on couponing and how to get started.  Have fun looking around and let me know what you think!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: