Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Made my day moment...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are my girls. I love them to pieces. Olivia (the one on the right) is in First Grade and was asked to write a paragraph describing what she thinks she will be like when shes is 100 years old....this is what she wrote.

Wen I am 100 I whant to be a chirliter and chir and chir and chir and chir.

And be a palis women.

And see who ever does samptheng rong.

And B sow hape and be good to the wrled and be a good chirliter.



Did you get that? Let me translate.



When I am 100 I want to be a cheerleader and cheer and cheer and cheer and cheer.

And be a police woman.

And see whoever does something wrong.

And be so happy and be good to the world and be a good cheerleader.

Then I saw her picture she drew to go along with it which made her have gray hair, glasses, some wrinkles and a big birthday cake.

She turned to me and said "You wanna know why I have a birthday cake mom? Because I'm turning 100 duh?"

Normally using the word duh like that would be cause for me getting mad, but Oh my word. I love that girl. She makes me laugh and laugh! The whole thing just made my day so I just wanted to share that with you....thanks for listening :)



3 comments:

Sheena said...

OMG I love it. Priceless!

Brooke Douglass said...

Sooooo cute!!! I want to be all that when im 100 too! Brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

Melanie said...

She is so cute. I was just unpacking some clothes yesterday and we got into some of Olivia's and Hannah's clothes that now fit Kylie and she was so happy to be wearing "Boston's sister's clothes." She was wearing their old high school musical shirt and telling everyone it was "Boston's sister's shirt" and so proud of it. You have such darling kids. We sure do miss them a ton!!!