Friday, February 4, 2011

Bieber Fever?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm getting ready for my daughters birthday tomorrow, so I'm busy busy with all things

JUSTIN BIEBER!


Did you know there is NOTHING birthday wise with him? NOTHING. You wanna know when they will start having birthday decor of Justin? February 14th naturally. ARRRGGGHHHH!
So needless to say I have bought tons of posters, I actually found wall decals and different shades of purple in streamers, balloons, plates etc.....because that's Justin's favorite color didn't you know? :)
Here is a peak at her invitation...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I will post pictures of the party on Monday!
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

BryceandSally said...

Way to go Beck!! Happy Birthday to sweet Hannah! I'll be there at four and I'll be hungry! haha

Erin said...

That's awesome. My daughter will freak when I show her the pictures. She LOVES Justin Bieber!!!

Erin said...

Your such a good mommy!
Happy planning :)