Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love Disney Movie Rewards

Anyone heard of Disney Movie Rewards? I had, but paid absolutely no attention to what it was.....until today. You know those annoying papers that fly out all over the floor when you buy a new Disney movie? Well turns out they are actually very necessary! So I went through all of our movies and found 23! I know in the past we have thrown a lot away :(

You are only allowed 10 codes a day so I punched them in and got 1100 points with 13 more codes to put in! So with my 1100 points I redeemed some of them to get these...




So go now and gather up those pesky papers and get some cute stuff!



5 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been doing the Disney Movie Rewards for a couple of years. I've got quite a few things over the years too. I always snag codes from my sisters who don't use their points. I say why not. You can store your points for a long time and just let them keep adding up. I also do coke reward points too. Might as well get something for free since your gonna buy the stuff anyway.

Joni said...

I am a new friend from FF. I am going to do that just as soon as the sun comes up. It is late and I can't sleep and I thought I would venture out and make some new friends at this wee hour. I look forward to getting to know a new blog friend. Have a great weekend.

http://sixcherriesontop.blogspot.com

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

How stinkin' cute is your blog?! I adore your header so much!! Just hopped on over from New Friend Friday.. so glad I did!

Alison
http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/

bkmonet said...

I never knew such a thing existed! Now I am very curious to look in the sleeves of the Disney movies we have at my house!

Oh - and those Easter gift bags are a GREAT idea! Very cute!

Thank you for stopping by my blog for New Friend Friday and the follow! I look forward to seeing more from you as well! Have a great day!

Chantel said...

What a good tip! I've been ignoring them as well... I'll have to see if I still have them :O I hope I do...

Anyway, you have a really cute blog! I found you on New Friend Friday, at the Girl Creative. If you'd like, feel free to stop by my blog, and follow me back.

mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com