Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Project lamp shade

I have to admit, I have a slight obsession with lamps. K, there, I said it. No it's not purses or even shoes, lamps? Is that weird? These next few photos are not my lamps, but I wish some of them were.

Photobucket

this one is made with pretty felt (yes felt) branch looking things. I like it.

Photobucket

Simple paper and a touch of ribbon!

Photobucket

These are from Pottery Barn. It would be so easy to make your own. I would be terrified to mess up though! I did see a fellow bloggers post on her own homemade calligraphy lamp shade, but I can't find her now.....if anyone knows, please let me know!

Photobucket

Simple and classic monogram.

Photobucket

Stencils or self adhesive pretty thingys (that word should be in Webster's)

So I need to revamp my boring lamp shades. Here's a peek at just a few of mine...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hummmmm.....it's seems I'm stuck in a rut. Gold, black and browns. BORING! I need help!
Project Lamp Shade coming up!


P.S. The first person to comment on this post will receive the Luck Block Set, since I can't get any of the winners to claim them! Are they ugly? Anyway, I'm putting comment moderation on this post to keep the suspense.....I'll post the comments tonight!



2 comments:

Chelsea Wallis said...

i think your lamp shades are great. it's more then i have....there did i win!!!!

Chelsea Wallis said...

P.S. Did i mention my husbands b-day is st. patricks day and i would love to start really decorating with the kids and this would be a great start!!! :)