Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Taggin the hubby!

Tag your Hubby is it.....

1) Where did you meet? He was my boyfriends best friend....Whoopsie! lol
2) How long did you date before you got married? Couple of months, we were good friends first.
3) How long have you been married? 8 years
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His smile
5) What is your favorite quality of his? His humor, he can be pretty funny!
6) Does he have a nickname for you? nope...we just call each other hon. Pretty boring I know.
7) What is his favorite food? Mexican!
8) What is his favorite sport? Basketball and Golf!
9) When and where was your first kiss? After a date by my car in my parents driveway....oh so romantic! lol
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Probable watch a movie after the kids have gone to bed. I normally don't make it through half of them! Like the Hulk, last night!
11) Do you have any children? 2 girls 1 boy!
12) Does he have a hidden talent? He can play the piano really well....sorry Hon.
13) How old is he? I forget....hmmmm...he will be 32 in Dec.
14) Who said "I love you" first? I'm pretty sure he did
15) What is his favorite type of music? He like's everything! U2 is his absolute fav
16) What do you admire the most about him? He is very genuine and has a lot of concern for everyone around him.
17) Do you think he will read this? YES! It's his home page at work.

I tag mom, sally, leslie, and jana

No comments: