Friday, October 24, 2008

How did you spend your Thursday?

I spent mine taking care of these....


and it starts...the season of sickness!!! Maybe I'm a horrible mother when it comes to this, but it's kinda nice when your kids get sick. All they want to do is snuggle and be loved. None of this battling everyday over EVER LITTLE THING (on their end)! When they are sick they are these sweet, innocent, helpless beings, and all they want is their mommy. In return you feel like your wanted and needed. It's good to be a mom!

5 comments:

Leslie Wentz said...

I am the same way! I love when they need and want to cuddle with Mom when they are sick! :) I hope they feel better soon!

BryceandSally said...

That's just what I did yesterday, other than it was me! My best friend was the toilet! I had to ship my kids over to my mom. Moms shouldn't be allowed to be sick! It stinks!!

MindyMindy said...

Sorry the kiddos are sick.
Hope they get feelin better!
Where is this coupon class and how do I find one here?
I love couponing IF I find a good deal. lol
We'll discuss the "move" later. :)

Kathy said...

Those two are so sweet. I loved it too when my kids were sick. I love those little petrie dishes.
Love Mom

HeaddaMarie said...

It is so sad when they are sick but yes, so nice. When CJ is sick he just wants to cuddle, or sleep. It's a nice quiet day for me. Izzy just likes to sleep.