Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Cougars...haters not allowed to comment! lol

This is a little late, but hey better late than never. Brad and his dad took the girls to the BYU game last Saturday where the pounded the other team 59-0! The girls had so much fun with daddy and g-gold. And I have to say, it was a pretty nice break for me as well. Bos and I just hung out and worked on what else....BLOCKS! As you can see from the following pics, I have taught my hubby well! Take lots of pictures....Thank you hon! Also on Tuesday Hannah had a walk-a-thon for school to raise some funds. The kids walked around the track and if they did 100 laps they got a gold medal. Hannah was 22 laps away with like 10 minutes left. In one of the pictures you can see Brad running with her so she could get her medal, and she did. She was so excited. Way to go Hannah!




Hannah's Walk-A-Thon


5 comments:

Kathy said...

What cute pictures of the girls. it sounds like they had alot of fun at the game. Good job Brad on the pics. Hannah way to go!!!! Congrats on the Gold Medal!!! Love Grandma S

Leslie Wentz said...

Looks like fun and I probably should have taken Bekka!!!! She was pretty upset that we weren't going to go! We will have to go next year! :)

the Maisey's said...

We are slacker parents. We didn't go to the walk-a-thon. It looks like a lot of fun. It is hard to make it to everything! Cute Halloween blog. Love it! Makes me want to decorate my house Halloween. Is it too early? So cute!

BryceandSally said...

Cute pictures!! Wasn't the walk a thon fun?!?

Kathy said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world!! Gonna miss em!!