Monday, April 9, 2012

Recipes tried and tested! Yum Yum!

Anyone that knows me knows I really don't care for cooking.  Maybe it's because my kids are young and ubber picky and it annoys me to take all this time cooking just to have them say, "Ewww what's this?  I think I don't like this?"  Ummmm yeah, you've never even tried it thanks :)  So within the last two weeks I have whipped up some mighty good eats if I do say so myself.....and they are kid approved!

Baked Crab (but I used chicken instead) Rangoon


These were Oh so yummy!  I did adjust the recipe and replaced the crab with shredded chicken....they were a big hit!


Garlic Chicken


My kids love the sweetness of this chicken.  Super simple!


Man Pleasing Chicken


My hubby did love this....I found it a bit too mustardy so next time I will lessen the amount a bit....otherwise very good.


Asian Noodle Salad


My new favorite salad!  And Asian flavors aren't my favorite, but I can soooo do this!  It doesn't serve well as leftovers.  I found that everything was super soggy the next day so chow this one down the same day you make it!


Naughty Donuts


You will not believe how incredibly easy these are.  We ended up making the cinnamon and sugar and chocolate donuts.  For the chocolate I just melted a tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave and dipped in one side of the donut....yumm yumm!


Cinnamon French Toast Bake


This was MY FAVORITE!  Oh my sweet utter yumness!  I have made this three times in the past two weeks...that's how much we love it!

Happy cooking!

1 comment:

BryceandSally said...

Great recipes! I will be trying some of these! Thanks!