Thursday, December 2, 2010

Meet My Thursday Feature!

Today is the first ever Thursday Blog Feature. (Sorry no catchy name....any ideas, be sure to let me know in the comments :)

I'm excited to introduce to you a blogger who's crafts and ideas are simple and chic and beautiful.

Meet Carolyn from
Homework - Today's Assignment: Be Inspired

Just take a look at some of these great projects.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These beautiful flowers are non other than coffee filters!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To keep track of all her fabrics, Carolyn made these fabric swatches for quick and easy inspiration.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She made this gorgeous flower wreath using rice paper! I love it!

Make sure you have nothing to do when you dive into this blog because you could be there for the next loooong while! There are so many wonderful ideas.

Thanks Carolyn for letting me spotlight your blog! Be sure to stop by her blog and let her know what you think! Everyone loves some positive feedback.

Please note that if you would like your blog featured please email me your blog address as well as the links to your project posts. I will try to get back to you asap. And remember, this is free. I just want to highlight your fabulous blogs!
thesecreativejuices@gmail.com

No comments: