Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Letting the creative juices flow...LINKY PARTY!

It's about time for a linky party wouldn't ya say! Just an FYI: my stick craft project (a couple of post below) is giving me some issues and once I figure it out what I'm gonna do I will be posting it! In the meantime....let's link up your crafty ideas...can't wait to see them!

* Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

* Include the name of your blog and a short description of what your linking up.

* Grab the button so everyone can come party and get in on the fun.

* Please no links to Etsy shops or online stores.

* And last, but certainly not least, it always feels good to see that others enjoy your stuff, so please leave a comment with the two people who posted before you :)




4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Beckie,
This is my first link party! Thanks for hosting. Sorry I put my name instead of the name of my item (#4) which is "Pancakes and Pajamas" Birthday Party. Duh! :-) Jenn (www.thismommyloves.com(

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party :o)

Noble Vintage said...

Thank you so much for hosting this! I just signed up to follow you! Your ideas are so cute. And I LOVE your logo- adorable. :) I hope you'll come say hi!

Tracelaine said...

I appreciate your hosting another link party. Thank you so much.