Thursday, September 30, 2010

Adding another hobby to my list :)

FYI (update as of 12:56....my SIL in actually having her baby today!!!! Little bit crazy and in somewhat of a panic. Don't quite know what's happening with the shower?! Anyway, hope to have a super adorable pic up tomorrow of the little guy with his most favorite aunt!)


Hey everyone! So this is a bit of a teaser post.....how dare I? As you all know I am desperately trying to finish things up for a baby shower on Saturday, but I can't show you what I'm doing until after for fear that my SIL will look at this blog and see what's in store.
I just wanted to let you know that I have two super adorable Halloween crafts to show you once I finish (I'm about 3/4 of the way done) and also that (are you ready for this)
dun dun dun.......drum roll please.....

I finished my first ever sewing project!
(this is major news people)

Those of you may know that I don't sew. I never wanted to learn how, was to scared to attempt it and don't have that patience for it. However, I have the best mom in the world that was so patient with me and taught me what to do. THANKS MOM. And now I think I'm gonna dig this sewing thing! I do have my own machine now after all. Yes I do. But that machine scares the crap out of me :) And I wish I could show you my super cute thing that I made, but again, it's a gift for the shower, so on Monday everyone.

Have a fabulous Thursday!


No comments: