Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fabulous Ideas!

Oh my goodness! So many great projects were linked up last week....take a look at a few that caught my eye!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just LOVE this dresser. Chrissie did an amazing job...take a look at the before!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Something From Cassie made these Oh So Cute! spider suckers! Adorable!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How classy and pretty are these books! Head on over to Murphy's Law to see the technique used to cover them....beautiful!

I have a crazy, crazy week ahead and I am also helping my mom plan my sil's baby shower on Saturday and can't wait to show you the shower ideas.
(I just don't want to share it with you until the shower is over, the sister-in-law checks out this blog :)

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!! I am so excited, this is my first time to be featured.You have made my week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my covered books! :D
I really appreciate it!

Cassie said...

Beckie!!!
Thanks so much!!!
I feel famous!!!!
You totally made my day!!!
=)