Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Since Christmas is just around the corner (can you believe it?!) here is an idea I thought of last night while staring at my stencils...lol. I stained the blocks and painted the front a cream color. Then I stenciled the letters on in black, sanded (my favorite thing to do) and stained the front after it was completely dry. I really sanded the front a ton because it gave it a really old, paint peeling kind of look which I love! Wouldn't these make great neighbor gifts? And really inexpensive too...I am going to sell these in my shop if you can't stand to make them yourself :) I personally LOVE the pumpkins behind...lol! I didn't really realize that till just now...oh well!



3 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute!

Melanie said...

So cute....I agree would make a great neighbor gift....I guess I'm glad I'm your neighbor!!! just kidding...you really have such cute crafy ideas...

The Girl Creative said...

They came out great! Blocks are so "in" this year. :) Thanks so much for linking up today!!