Monday, August 4, 2008

It's here, it's here......

So I had so much fun on Friday night! I am still trying to recover. My sister in law and I invited all of our friends to go out to dinner at Boston's. We stayed there and talked and talked, it was like 7:00 when we got there and we look at the clock and it was 9:30! Our movie was about to start in like 20 minutes! We saw Mama Mia, which was my second time seeing it and my friend Jana's 4th! Such a fun movie. A little corny, but fun. So then we treked over to Barnes and Noble and there were like two thousand people there! Insaneness! When 12:00 came everyone was screaming so loud....it reminded me of the day after Thanksgiving shopping. A couple of days before they handed out wrist bands with a character from the book on it. We were Victoria which was group 11 out of 33 groups! It went by pretty fast though. On the way home Jeana was reading the book outloud in the car while I was driving! I got home at 2:00 in the morning. Countdown is on now for the movie! 12-12-08....

No comments: