Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Daddy Day!

What a day today has been. You know when it's your day, whether it's your birthday, mother's day, father's day, whichever...you love that day. You milk that day! You get to relax, get waited on, the kids are for the most part good. But if your on the other side, like the one doing the waiting on and such, IT SUCKS! (My six year old would kill me if she read that. It's a "bad word" at our house.) You try and make the breakfast in bed, keep the kids out of dad's way so he can relax and watch golf. Meanwhile your kids are freaking out because they want to see daddy. He works all the time and Sundays are really the only time to see him. So I give and Brad doesn't mind he would rather watch a movie with the kids over golf. All that stress for nothing. Father's Day is exausting, but worth it. I hope Brad knows how much we appreciate him. He works so hard for our family! We love you!



As for my dad.....I'm not sure that he knows just how amazing of a person he is. I love you dad!

2 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Now I have seen a close up of all your kiddos and your hubby...what about you?? I haven't seen you in 10 years!!!!!

Kathy said...

Hello Lovie...thank you so much for your kind words...please know how dearly you're loved. Hope to see you and the fam in the not too distant future...I love you...forever and always...Dad
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...