Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vintage Poster Fabulousness

Tell me these aren't the most adorable posters you have ever seen?!
{LOVE} {LOVE} {LOVE}
I just want to buy them all and hang them in my office!
I love it when you find the cutest Etsy shops that sell vintagy (not a word?) fabulous stuff!
Head on over to Vol. 25 to check out the other cute things she has to offer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

those are so stinkin' cute! I'm going to check them out! Thanks for sharing!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I love these! Now I need to find room in our place for them. Thanks for telling us about this store!

Eve said...

I really love the pink bicycle poster especially, these are very catchy. Like them a lot.

Erin Wallace said...

Here from NFF - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin

Leslie said...

Love them! I really like the whatever floats your boat! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!