Monday, June 28, 2010

Featured blog...Freckled Laundry

Remember this lovely that I have been sporting for hummmm......going on six weeks now?! Now I get to have surgery on my stinkin foot tomorrow morning! I have to have a cyst removed and who know what else is going on in there. Aren't you glad your not me? Fun times. Fun times. I will have Tuesday's linky party up tonight so watch for that! Make sure to link up so I have cute stuff to look at while I'm sitting on my bottom!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Onto better topics! Have you been checking out the featured blog?
Jami at Freckled Laundry is one super talented lady!
It's just one of those blogs where the ideas are so great, simple, but so classy, and the photography is beautiful....I am just dying to see pictures of her house!
(do you hear Jami? Pictures of your house...lol :)
Take a moment to head on over to her blog....check out some of these gorgeous things!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting such kind words about freckled laundry (and again for featuring me as blog of the week). I am honestly blushing.

And yes, I hear you about pictures of my house! I will be posting them as I transform each room, I promise! Sadly, my house is not blog ready yet (to me anyhow), and I will post as soon as I have an "after" shot (and a better interior camera) readily available. Suddenly I'm feeling quite pressured. :)

Thanks again,
Jami

allie b dallie said...

Good luck with your surgery! I totally feel your pain!! I had ankle surgery a week ago and have had to lay with my foot elevated. It gets old fast!! Oh well, it's only 8 weeks!!LOL
Cute blog! Thanks for hosting the link party!!

I'm linking up from
alliebdallie.com
Take care!
allie b