Monday, October 25, 2010

Letting the creative juices flow...LINKY PARTY!

***FYI: I am aware that the button to link with this party isn't showing up....strange?! I have checked out numerous blogs with parties today as well and the same this is happening. When I type in the website to INLINKZ it says that the server or website is not found (weird) I will try and figure it out ASAP. Have a good night!!***

Well hello there. As I am writing this post I listen to the new Taylor Swift CD and I'm in love. I find a song I like and listen to it like 10 times and then move to the next song....it might take me three hours to get through it, oh well :) It was pretty fun to see my little girls reaction to it. They LOVE LOVE Taylor Swift and are determined to see her in concert. Us three girls will be doing a lot of the batting of the eyes and puckering of the upper lip to the hubby/dad. He doesn't even know it's coming. So sad. lol.
Anywho...it's party time.

Here's the rules...

* Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

* Include the name of your blog and a short description of what your linking up.

*Go ahead and link up as many projects as you'd like.

* Grab the button so everyone can come party and get in on the fun (it's the nice thing to do).

* Please no links to Etsy shops or online stores.

* And last, but certainly not least, it always feels good to see that others enjoy your stuff, so please leave a comment with the two people who posted before you :)




1 comment:

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I have noticed the same thing. I thought that my computer had some sort of virus. I am glad that I am not the only one noticing the problem.