Sunday, February 1, 2009

Button, button who wants a button?

How excited am I....I have sat here for about half the day and designed my own grab button! How fun is that. It will link to my etsy shop. So I am asking for all of you fellow bloggers out there...whether I am your friend, daughter, sister, sister in law or just someone you stop in to see once in a great while or if you just like my stuff, please grab one of my buttons and put it on your blog. Help me in promoting my cute little store! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I want to put the button on... Tell the lame me how!!!!

MindyMindy said...

Look at you Beckie!!!
Yer the coolest person I know!
I'll hook you up! :) ♥

Unknown said...

For those of you who aren't sure how to do this (ahhhhh....Jen...lol) copy the html code under the button, go into your layout, click add a gadget on the sidebar. Scroll down to html and double click. Then paste the code in there. Don't forget to save it! Love you all and thanks so much!

Lacy said...

Hey,

Wanna exchange buttons???

If you're interested in exchanging buttons go here on our site:

http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

nengels@engelsmaps.com

Blessings,

Lacy

Kathy said...

Beckie you are the most amazing, wonderful, creative, fun,and wonderful daugther and mom. Keep up the great work on all your stuff. Love Mom

Unknown said...

Don't mind my sarcastic mother...love you mom!

MrsAshley said...

I've been wondering...how do you exactly design a button?