Monday, January 26, 2009

Favorite pictures of 2008

Our 2008 family picture


Jeana and I reenacting a scene from Titanic!

Not sure what Ray is doing, but we love him anyway!

Making funny faces during one of our MANY sleepovers in mom and dad's room!

At "Uncle Rachel" and Ray's wedding

The kids on Christmas morning...

My adorable men...

My absolutely hysterical brothers! I laughed soooooo much on that cruise! We didn't have enough room in our rental car, so we shoved the boys in the trunk! lol Adam also became know as Shooter from Florida. All the drunks would see him as yell Shoooooter! from clear across the ship!


The world's greatest parents

Aren't we cute?!


A memory card to one of our cameras has gone MIA! So there are many more pictures that are great! What a fun and busy year 2008 was. Let's hope 2009 is just as great!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

That picture of Boston and Brad is so cool!! I guess we did have some fun on that cruise!! :)

Jake

BryceandSally said...

Your pictures look like so much fun!! I really miss talking to you, I was telling Robyn yesterday that I'm getting excited for next year at the bus stop! Maybe we could all do lunch tomorrow after the field trip?

Jana said...

Looks like you had a very exciting and adventurous 2008!! :)

Kathy said...

Okay...quit posting pictures of the cruise..it just makes me want to go again. Will someone please book one and let me know when it is. My bags are packed and ready to go. Mom