Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mama Mia!

Brad's parents took us to Las Vegas yesterday to see Mama Mia! It was sooooo good! I have seen the movie seven times, so to see the musical was way fun. Brad has never seen the movie, but he really enjoyed it. I wanted to dance and sing, but everyone sat like lumps on a log! What gives? Anyway, it was nice to get away the two of us.....did I mention my parents watched the kids! They had so much fun making sugar cookies and tree ornaments and who knows what else they did....they won't tell! Funny thing is, as soon as my parents left, Livie turned to me and said, "Well mom? What fun thing are we going to do now that your home?" Guess we're not as fun as Grandma and Grandpa!


We rode on the scariest tram to ever exist! That is why I am hiding from all the crazies!


This is my $7.99 bottle of water! We had to document it because that will NEVER happen again!


Brad and I love musicals....we have seen like 7-8 together!

5 comments:

MindyMindy said...

Well aren't you two having so much fun!! I haven't seen that at the theater, but I've heard its grand.
I'd say a visit from Beck is just what I need right now.
Love ya.
btw, why was the tram scary?

Jana said...

how fun!!! I want to go see that one so bad!! Glad you had fun with your hubby!! :)

Andy and Robyn said...

OK - can I like be adopted into your family--1st a cruise, then Disney World and Vegas to see a musical all within like 2 months!!!! You must be one loved lady!! :) Anyway, it sounds like it was so much fun and the water must have been made by "the Gods" to be $7.99

BryceandSally said...

You guys are so spoiled! I'm with Robyn can I be in too? Looks like so much fun! Lucky!

HeaddaMarie said...

It's so funny that you posted this cause the same day you posted this I saw Mamma Mia for the first time!! I liked it. Some parts were a bit odd & cheesy but overall it was good! How are things going?