Thursday, December 12, 2013

Smells of the Holiday.....neighbor gift idea!

The countdown is on for Christmas and with a son with a birthday on the 21st and my husbands on the 28th I need to be more than on top of it for Christmas! Ahhhhhhhh!

I am good to have a handle on gifts, but when it comes to the "little things" I can loose track!
*Christmas cards
*Dance team gifts
*Neighbor gifts
*Teacher gifts
*Yummy treats and baking
*Etc....etc....etc

Here is what I whipped up this year for my neighbors.  I got this great idea off of Pinterest (of course)
Her blog can be found here.




It is a bag filled with sweet Christmas yumness!

*One whole orange
*1/2 cup cranberries
*1 Tbsp. whole cloves
*Cinnamon sticks
*A bit of nutmeg if desired

Put all of the ingredients together in a cute bag and add a little instructions and a cute tag and you are good to go!

This little bag of goodness will last ALL season long.  I have had mine for a week now and it's still going strong :)




Here are some other ideas for cute, simple and creative gifts to gift...click on image to go to source.






Happy gifting :)

No comments: