Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thursday Feature

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are you guys loving these blog features? I know I am! I just love finding new and creative people out there in the blogging world.

I would like to introduce you to Suzy and her super cute blog Joy is at Home! This girl is enjoying decorating her new home she built with her fiance and is in the middle of planning a wedding! Yay! Congrats to you Suzy! Take a look at some of her projects...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This step stool is so much cuter than any other stool you will find in a store! And don't you just love that fabric!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a cabinet door that she picked up for $1.00 and turned it into a picture frame! I am totally diggin the sepia picture with the distressed frame!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I seriously can't just pick one thing I like from this blog....there are so many to choose from, but these......fabulous! and quite genius. These are terra cotta bases turned coasters! Go here for a great tutorial on how to make some for yourself!

This is such a fun blog fill with tons of great ideas! It's full of everything from home decor ideas to furniture redos and even a cute gift idea for that man in your life.

Head on over and let Suzy know what a fabulous blog she has goin on :)



1 comment:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Beckie, I just stumbled upon your blog for my first time today. I enjoyed my visit! Thanks for showing these great ideas.

Warmly, Michelle