Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Keeping those little monsters busy

Maybe your kids are driving you out of your mind with "Mom? How many more days until Halloween?" I know mine are.....so, since I can't make Halloween come any faster I found some cute ideas to help keep those little monsters busy...


White chocolate ghosts made by just melting white chocolate and spoon shaping it onto parchment paper....add chocolate candies for the eyes and a sucker stick! Let harden in fridge for at least 5-10 minutes.

Witches are covered snowball cupcake thingys (you know what I'm talkin about)

For this spooky pumpkin window...use poster board, cut out desired face and place orange tissue paper over the cut outs....turn a lamp on for a great effect!

A Frankenstein made out of a melon

Adorable pumpkin bats, painted and add wings made out of poster board!
Let your kids go crazy painting acorns and making different pumpkin faces.

Hope these ideas help and hope that you don't pull out your hair...
Only 10 more sleeps :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I like these ideas!!! Wish I had time to do some of them. I love the witch silhouette you have in your window. Connor points it out every time we walk to preschool.