Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake
This is the easiest, yummiest cake you will ever make!
1 box yellow cake mix
1 3.5 oz instant vanilla pudding
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups of milk
1 tub of chocolate frosting
- Bake cake according to box mix directions in a 13 x 9 pan.
- While cake is in the oven, mix pudding mix with 2 cups of milk. Whisk until combined and let sit for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Whisk in sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove cake from oven and poke several holes.
- Pour pudding mixture all over cake filling all the holes and letting it completely cover the cake. Put in fridge to cool.
- Take lid and foil top off of the frosting (make sure no foil is left behind) Microwave for 2 20 second intervals stirring inbetween.
- Once melted pour over the pudding on the cake.
- Place back in the refrigerator for 2 hours then serve and enjoy!